This Page

has been moved to new address

Flu Shots Are Good But...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, February 04, 2008

Flu Shots Are Good But...


NOT if its a new strain of a daggone flu that makes you wonder if your stomach is really able to hold anything. I have been alternating between freezing my butt off to being in a sauna and add some PMS on top of that, yeah, I'm in rare form.

Shadow better move over - I'm stealin' her damn couch! If someone in your office is sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, feverish, and suffering from lack of sleep - either encapsulate them in a damn bubble or send their butts home. Because I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
On the bright side - my skinnier jeans will fit perfectly!


Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:04 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------