This Page

has been moved to new address

Love Child...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Love Child...

I used to love this song back in the day - and I had such a giggle when I came across these. I found both the Sweet Sensation video on YouTube as well as a short clip of the lipsync from the danceshow. The danceshow clip was from I think our 4th or 5th anniversary episode and yeah, Lillian's hair was out of control (as always). That girl easily went through a can of Aquanet daily. Every time I hear that song I always remember that taping day.

I think it's time that the old videotapes are converted to DVD. Perhaps this weekend I can learn how to operate that damn dvd recorder (or at least see if this new laptop can do the dirty work)...

Enjoy!

Sweet Sensation - Love Child (1990)



Love Child Lipsync (1990) (DP USA)

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:37 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------