This Page

has been moved to new address

Coming Out Swinging...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Coming Out Swinging...

It was no secret that last week I was highly upset at a few things and, knowing what I would and wouldn't take anymore, I decided to assert myself more while making plans for the future. Obviously, I can't do much to change the situation but I can speak up and say "enough is enough."

Going in this morning, I had my stomach in knots dreading what was to befall us all. I can say, surprisingly, today has passed without major incident but I'm one of those gals that will wait for the other shoe to fall. See, the other thing I don't believe in is rewarding bad behavior. And I won't walk on eggshells. I won't have my spirit broken because someone needs to prove a point.

I'm human and I accept that. If others don't, then they can step.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:20 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------