This Page

has been moved to new address

I Can't Go Back...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Can't Go Back...

I just can't stomach the idea of going back to Bloglines anymore.

"Hi. My name is Lys and I'm a GoogleReaderAddict."
*insert "Hi Lys!" here*

Seriously - for the past few weeks I've been reading through Google reader and I love how everything is in one place, easy to navigate and no drama like I would have from time to time with Bloglines and its damn plumber. I love how I can share fun or interesting things I find, star them for later reading or read my GoogleBuds shares. It's got more bells and whistles. I also *heart* iGoogle too but we'll save that for another day.

Bloglines - we're breaking up. It's not you (well it is but I'll be nice), it's me. And I think you and I need to part ways amicably.

In other news - Limoncello and Lemonade - yeah - quite tasty. Makes the impending drama set to befall this week seem so minuscule right now.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:31 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------