This Page

has been moved to new address

Deal Alert: JVC Camcorder...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Deal Alert: JVC Camcorder...

Lately, since I have my nifty little digital camera, I've found that I've been wanting a camcorder. Its great for gigs for my artists, for rehearsals (so they can see where they are needing *ahem* a bit of practice), for events, etc. When I went to Tampa, the one thing we REALLY needed was a camcorder - sadly, my old one is brokeity broke broke and we were s.o.l.

For the past few days, I've been looking at THIS camcorder online. I love the blue color (doh - I always love unusual colored electronic gadgets and it also comes in sassy red). The reviews are good, it's reasonably priced (better than some places I've seen it) and HSN has it broken down into payments AND I can get cash back. Hmmm..

Shoes or Camcorder. Shoes or Camcorder. Tough choices here.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:00 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------