This Page

has been moved to new address

Sometimes The Humor Comes From Nowhere...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sometimes The Humor Comes From Nowhere...

The sinus infection reared it's ugly head last night and I was out like a light (big props to Tylenol PM). Apparently my phone was Ms. Popularity and I missed calls, texts, emails and the conclusion to the CSI Miami ep from Monday. After I ran into the office to get a couple vital things done, I went home early and Mr. Tivo obviously wanted to cheer me up. It recorded the new CSI Miami eps and I about bust out laughing at the conclusion.

There is something to be said for David Caruso's over-dramatic acting. I needed the laugh. Now will Cassie and Eric just get together already and call it a day????

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 3:55 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------