This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello Lovah....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello Lovah....

So last Friday, as I confessed to y'all, my girl Diane told me about Bluefly having *THE* Tortoiseshell shoes that I have been lusting after for basically forever - the Stuart Weitzman Fever pumps. Well, not only did Bluefly have them cheaper, but they were over $100 cheaper by the time I was done with coupons and cash back. Oh. My. Holy. Hell.


Saturday I get the email that they had shipped and knowing that I only did standard shipping. I started second guessing my purchase after reading reviews, looking at finances, etc. and was thinking - well, they'll be here in 7 to 10 business days and I'll decide then.


WRONG! OH So Wrong. As I got home tonight from the 9to5, there was a box in front of my apartment - just sittin' there. Normally I would be pissed as all hell for something left in front of my door but not tonight.


SO, behold my new lovelies which have found a new home with yours truly.


Bluefly went First Class!

Even the box had me at hello.

Breathtaking. The picture doesn't do it justice.

My first Carrie Bradshaw-esque shoe purchase. It's gonna take a few days of breaking in and blister block and getting used to the huge pointy toe but I can also justify it as self defense weapons, no?

I'm a SW convert, finally. The other shoes that I wasn't sure about keeping but yet hesitant about returning this morning are going back. That money is going back in the account. While the other shoes are pretty - they are not THESE shoes. And I'm thrilled with this purchase and so thankful to Diane for the heads up.

I'm in love... with my choos.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:08 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------