This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog 365... It's Getting Near...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog 365... It's Getting Near...

I'm seriously considering throwing in the towel. I'm seriously considering just admitting defeat and that I'm down for the count and, then, much like the dare that put that tat on my spine, I refuse. I dig my heels in and pout like a petulant child muttering "Blog 365, you won't win. I won't let you have the last laugh".

How many have fallen pray to your "Blog for 365 days" and failed your dare? How many have given up and crawled away. How many, like me, have content but can't BLOG about it no matter HOW funny the damn thing is (and trust me - you'd laugh. I'm still roaring and shaking my head. I think Reese is still at the "blink blink" stage.)

Blog 365, I'm gonna find a way... Just you wait and see.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 6:21 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------