This Page

has been moved to new address

Lovin' These Tracks...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, August 29, 2008

Lovin' These Tracks...

You know me and music - I'm always lovin' a new track. So, this is what's got my focus.

I've been waiting for this video to come out for a while. It had a strong buzz, Ne-Yo is an amazing songwriter and the song "Miss Independent" is something that really resonates with me.

Finally, a video that really shows that the gals are, indeed, doin' it for themselves...



And, thanks to damn Perezelle, I've got this hit, "Push The Button" from The Sugababes on constant repeat on the iPod.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:56 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------