This Page

has been moved to new address

A Penny for One's Thoughts.. Meme Style..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Penny for One's Thoughts.. Meme Style..

Well, Shoe Addict did a meme that I'm totally jackin' today because, even though I'm not doing NahBlahBlah this month, I figure I can torture y'all and give those NahBlahBlah victims some luv and Meme ideas...

So, basically it's a one word question and you can get as wordy as you want with your answer. And, for those that can ramble (like moi), that's refreshing. Ready? Set? GO!
  1. Clothes: I'm more classic style ala Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, etc. with a bit of eclectic as well evidenced by my shoes. C'mon now. Even casually, I don't feel right in sneakers unless it's at the gym. So, heels or sassy flats it is.
  2. Furniture: I adore things that are simple and are dark cherry or mahogany.
  3. Sweet: Salted caramels. If you haven't tried them, you MUST! I Die!
  4. City: This is a one word one - Philadelphia. It's my [second] home, my [first] love, and, eventually, my future. Many of my close friends and favorite places are there. There is no other city that does it for me like Philly. The minute I get off the plane, I am at peace (well, most of the time). When I have to leave to come back to Orlando, I'm sad.
  5. Drink: Ice Coffee. If it's a cocktail, then it has to be Ant's Cable Car Martinis or Blueberi Stoli and Lemonade.
  6. Music: Freestyle music stole my ear years ago. I love many different types tho. If you saw my iPod you'd go "What the ?!?!?!?!" so it's all over the place. Between Staind, Joe Zangie, Godsmack, Randori, Christina Aguilera, PCD, Fergie, Phyllis Hyman, Musiq Soulchild, Keith Anderson - again - all over the place.
  7. TV Series: Ahhhh... if I had to pick one - NCIS. But since I don't, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, CSI: Vegas, Lipstick Jungle, Entourage, Friday the 13th, the Series (Shut up! I KNOW!), FNCooking Shows and a few others are on the DVR.
  8. Film: I'm not a movie gal (blame H.) but the ones I do like are Serendipity, One Fine Day, The Godfather (I and II only, please), Ocean's Eleven, Twelve AND Thirteen, Sex & The City, I Capture the Castle, Fools Rush In and pretty much anything with the Clooney (well, except that movie where he sang - which was all kinds of wrong).
  9. Workout: Pilates if (and when) I have time. Other than that it's walking and the "Stiletto Workout" (meaning I walk everywhere in 4" stilettos. Calves are seriously toned.)
  10. Pastries: Not really a fan - but a cranberry/orange scone hits the spot on occasion.
  11. Coffee: Iced Nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte or Iced Nonfat Caramel Macchiato please. Stress the ICED, please. Hot coffee means I'm in need of an IV jolt (or I just want to use my new snazzy Phillies coffee mug and piss off some Tampa Bay Lemmings around the office).

If you do the meme, let me know in the comments!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 3:47 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------