This Page

has been moved to new address

Don't Want To Be A "Stepping Stone"...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Don't Want To Be A "Stepping Stone"...

I'm flying up north to see some family and friends for the Thanksgiving holiday. It's the first time I've been back in 2 years and while I'm looking forward to it, I'm also apprehensive. I've changed and I'm not the same gal that left there eons ago to move to Orlando. My interests are different. My thought processes are different. My feelings are different.

I know I've talked about a certain someone here who I [kinda] cut out of my life. Well, there's no doubt that our paths will cross and, while we've talked briefly about possibly hanging out, I wonder if that opens the door to feelings I don't want to encounter again.

And I saw this video and I had to think - how appropriate for what I'm going to face. Let's just hope that I am strong enough to remember why I refused to be his "stepping stone."

Duffy - "Stepping Stone"

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:12 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------