This Page

has been moved to new address

Forgive Me Readers For I Have Sinned...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Forgive Me Readers For I Have Sinned...

It has been a few days since I have updated the blog.

Work has a gal with her nose to the grindstone. Combine that with the fact I'm beyond worn out when I get home only to have to keep the North & South warring factions apart, keep the dog out of the litterbox - AGAIN and somehow try to find something that makes me actually want to write - yeah, so not happening. My creativity has been stifled. And, for that, I'm banning myself to my closet to reorg. the shoe collection this weekend so that I won't find the cat hiding behind the shoeboxes.

I took a few days to clear the cobwebs in the brain and, yeah, no luck. Anyhow, I'll be back posting with a vengeance soon because while I have blog fodder stored somewhere in the recesses of the brain (Kar and SL will remind me of the topics I thought of earlier in the week on one of the brief 'Bucks runs), my brain can't seem to process a coherent post this evening outside of this rambling mess. And try to get me to actually not get "Shiny Penny Syndrome" when trying to multi-task with reading and doing a multiple amount of other things at the same time is asking for a miracle to happen. I'm hoping to get caught up on my Google reader this weekend...

However, for your listening pleasure, I have to share a little something. One of the Philly crew uploaded a hell of a Flashback Old Skool Mix and has been sweet enough to let me post the link. So, I highly recommend bookmarking his site and checking out his mixes when he posts them. Thanks DJ Ed-D! You can check out the link HERE. I've been listening to it at work for two days - it seriously rocks!

I mean, c'mon, great music - a gal can't help but think "Hello Weekend!"

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:18 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------