This Page

has been moved to new address

Ahhhh - Sunburn. How I [Didn't] Miss Thee...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ahhhh - Sunburn. How I [Didn't] Miss Thee...

This whole weekend was a whirlwind - baseball game on Saturday in Clearwater (Tigers what, Tigers who - should have rolled over and went belly up in the 3rd inning - sorry Hotfessional! and another game here in the land of the Rat on Sunday (they lost - dangnabit but it was to a cute bunch of players - be still my heart, I think I found Rhett Butler in the ATL!) All in all, great company, beer, substandard but still better than Subway cheesesteaks and fun times. No Victorino spotting, but I've decided to head to a Phillies/Rays game this season so I can see my fave "Flyin' Hawaiian".

However, the game left me with something that is NOT so nice - a bright red sunburn which begins on my ear, goes down my neck and covers my right arm and hand. Just one long red hurtful stripe. :::sigh::: Well then - I know my Phillies want me to wear "red" but I don't think a sunburn was the translation

Oh well - thankfully I found in the back of my cabinets some Alba "After Sun Relief" lotion - that stuff makes it feel a little bit better... Now if only I could find something that would help my Phillies win a couple games!

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:49 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------