This Page

has been moved to new address

I Had To Do It...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Had To Do It...

I had so many things I had to read in my Google Reader I finally bit the bullet and hit "Mark All Read" and, tomorrow I'm starting fresh.

There's something that I'm looking forward to with that - getting to know my favorite blogs all over again without the nagging feeling of "Oh My God I haven't read 8 posts by XYZ and I need to catch up". It's like the honeymoon phase all over again as I start to figure out where I'm going with my blogging fun.

And, yes, I know I totally phoned this post in but know that I'm starting over fresh - therefore forgive me if I forget to comment on XYZ post from the past month.

Life, sadly, just got in the way.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:34 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------