This Page

has been moved to new address

Over It...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Over It...

Day from hell; week from hell; month from hell. Hell, Hades, whatever you call it, I'm in it. I should be thankful, gracious and positive, but I'm not. I'm bitter, evil and annoyed and I don't like this feeling one bit.

I keep telling myself tomorrow will be better but its like an episode of Groundhog Day where the same basic mundane b.s. occurs over and over again. I feel like that kid Oliver "Please, sir, can I have some more" as I hold my hands out for another slapdown.

For now, I'm retreating into my shell and nursing my wounds. I just don't know how much more of this I can tolerate.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 9:25 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------