This Page

has been moved to new address

Shoe Lust: L.A.M.B. v. Bakers...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shoe Lust: L.A.M.B. v. Bakers...

Don't ask me WHY I adore these - I just do. I can't fathom the rhyme or reason. They aren't timeless, they are absolutely trendy and I think that these shoes are, as Stacy London would say, pure "Sex on a Stiletto".

L.A.M.B. "TAMMY"


Luckily for my wallet there is "replica" that is almost the daggone same (and no - it wasn't made by Jessica Simpson. Reese would SHOOT me). Check out the Bakers version...

Bakers "BERKLEY"





That just might leave me some $$$ to actually save towards the pair of L.A.M.B. shoes I am lusting after horribly

L.A.M.B.'s Tailynn...


That sound of distant wailing you hear - that's my closet screaming. :::sigh:::

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:03 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------