This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Cole Haan's Spring Offerings...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Obsessed With: Cole Haan's Spring Offerings...

I know we're in a recession and all but isn't this just perfect for summer? :::le sigh:::

Cole Haan's Small E/W Tote from the Biscayne Collection



The One Bag I REALLY want - even more than the Kooba Natasha is this

Cole Haan's Phoebe






And to go with either of my choices: The Cole Haan Handbag Hook




Yes, I know - I need Cole Haan rehab... One good thing to know - SmartBargains always tends to get them for a great price. Something to look forward to.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:07 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------