This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet The New Additions...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meet The New Additions...

There's a new addition to the household.

To explain, the other night I was doing a bit of shopping for the office Secret Santa (let's NOT go there shall we?) Don't get me wrong. I'm thankful that the one who has me is spoiling me to no end. I didn't get a chance to choose MY giftee which sucks because it was during Project Hell and, ummm, yeah. Basically, I got the last of the bunch and it's like last year all over again, but with a different person. Oh well. Like my friend said, it's a lesson that I must learn. I'll survive.


So I'm trotting through the Altamonte Mall doing a little shopping and what do I see in the BAKERS window... The BUDGET version of my Chanel-esque shoes. The Abbey. Yes, they are a camel and black version, but I don't care. They don't look super hookah ish like the Guess version and the BCBG version in Burgundy that I coveted is now sold out. (And I'm NOT Paying $110 bux for a pair of BCBG shoes that will hurt worse than the Kors shoes I have in the closet already). I'd rather bind my feet and walk on my toes.

Even better, these shoes are comfy, look scrumptious and I'm not tripping over my damn self. AND they were on sale at 25% off. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I got them for about $49. Much better than the $695 Neimans price for the Chanels, right?

My closet needs to make room and a shoe inventory needs to be taken. Not to mention that a trip to IKEA is in order for my shoe boxes. Now that would be a great way to start off the new year with a perfectly organized (or quasi perfect) closet.

A gal can dream.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:37 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------