This Page

has been moved to new address

Sharebuilder, You Got Some 'Splainin' To Do....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, December 17, 2007

Sharebuilder, You Got Some 'Splainin' To Do....

I get this lovely email from Sharebuilder today asking me ever so nicely to put them back on the "NICE" list and not leave them in limbo on the "NAUGHTY" list. I've been with them for over a year and every month, like clockwork, I invest some $$$ into my stock of choice: Starbucks. Yes, I have over 12 shares. Does that get me a discount at the local 'Bucks. Surely you jest. I also invest in a couple other stocks and that works out fine for me. However, last month during my financial drama with the ghosts from the past and my desire to break up with the student loan monster, I suspended any draws from my bank account and figured I'd resume in January/February.

Well today, here comes Sharebuilder whining in an email to take them back. So, I consider it and figure "Eeeh. I do have some OT moolah left" and then saw my account. It dropped over $73. So, here's my question:

Sharebuilder - in the words of Ms. Janet - what have you done for me lately? I mean, besides lose my money. Besides nagging me. Besides driving me to the poor house. I am giving you 2 months suspension. After that, I hope you have my $73 back WITH interest. Because seeing my money drop that low is enough to piss me off.

And I didn't get any shoes out of the deal either.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:42 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------