This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog 365: YOU WON!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog 365: YOU WON!

Yes, I know - I didn't post last night and, quite frankly, I didn't because I'm BURNT OUT! I didn't want to think of something witty, snarky or even post a video or some shoe love.

Forgive me? I'd rather bring you guys some interesting commentary rather than b.s. just to fulfill an obligation. I did, however, last longer than I thought I would. I didn't cross the finish line but dammit, I did fight the good fight.

So, Blog365, you win. I'll still post but won't beat myself up on the daily for not posting or missing a day.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 12:16 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------