This Page

has been moved to new address

That Creaking You Hear...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, September 19, 2008

That Creaking You Hear...

I've determined that I'm getting old. There were times where I could be quite the social butterfly but as I'm getting near *gasp* 37, I'm of the mindset that I'm getting old and there's some creakin' in my bones.

Perhaps it's just a mental thing as I've been waxing poetic on "Back in my day" blah blah blah whenever I'm griping about someone's work ethic (retail mostly) but seriously, I'm wondering if I should start looking at canes so I can bedazzle it and make it "Lys" worthy. Stilettos and a swanky cane - quite the fashion ensemble, no?

Tonight - I went out with some friends for a going away party for a co-worker. As some of my gals were going on to a new destination, all I could think of was "Ugh - ummm... I'm getting old. Dealing with a bunch of UCF college kids is NOT on my agenda in a packed bar where they turn on the heat in 90 degree weather - nope." Of course I declined but then I was thinking maybe its just me.

Either way, I'm going to pass out early - well after I watch a couple eps of my new fave boy and his show, NCIS. Never in my wildest dreams would I think this character had "it", but eeehhhhhh. Must be the 'cuffs.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:15 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------