This Page

has been moved to new address

My Northern Wench Status Is About To Be Revoked...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Northern Wench Status Is About To Be Revoked...

As much as I say I'm a "Philly Gal at Heart", I had to realize and accept the fact that I've been here in Florida for way too long. I've been here so long that, apparently, this afternoon when it was a gusty 55 degrees, I was shivering more than a Chihuahua and cursing the fact I didn't wear a coat this morning. Mind you, this morning it was 42 degrees and while I thought "Oooh - it's a bit brisk" but I didn't think twice about going to get my coat. I'm thinking "Eeehhh, I'm a northern gal - I can handle this."

Yeah, that was all well and fine until I went out for my daily 'Bucks run and went "BRRRRRRRRRR" and started fervently wishing for a warm coat, some toasty gloves and a snazzy scarf. Oh, and boots - must have boots. Clearly, my status as a gal who could once face the snows and freezing temps in the Northeast needs to be re-examined.


And, to start, I need to stock up on some sweaters or else I'm a goner for Philly.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 6:09 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------