This Page

has been moved to new address

T Minus 10 Days...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, October 27, 2008

T Minus 10 Days...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You hear that? It's the sound of me officially freaking out. I haven't got a CLUE what to wear. I haven't got a clue WHAT to bring. I haven't got a clue WHAT's been planned and the inner control freak in me is freakin' out beyond belief.

Sure, I wish I had the "devil may care less" attitude, spontaneity and spunk that my fabulous friends have but for a person who rarely lets go of the control strings, this is tough for me. I'm always prepared and this disorganized drama is not good for my wee brain, ya know.

So, basically, tonight as I watch my Phils spank the Rays for ONE LAST DANCE as they clinch the World Series, I will be in my closet/room/whatever sorting through all the clothes, shoes and bags I have as I try to come up with *The Outfit* for Friday's soiree at the Bourbon, as well as what to pack for shopping on South Street and in King of Prussia, a few meetings I have to attend to and just chillin' out. Because, quite frankly, I must look fab for the pics and not look like I've been guzzling a bottle of Goose (not that I did last time *hiccup* but you know - it was all Jas' fault with his "Line 'em up!" stuff).

Fact is, I think with all the daily to-do around this spot, I just need to learn to relax... or a good massage. Thankfully, this time I don't have a "carry on challenge". Phew...

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:02 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------