This Page

has been moved to new address

Utter Randomness...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, January 23, 2009

Utter Randomness...

To quote Hotfessional, "Oh My Holy Hell Y'all". What a flippin' WEEK!

Yeah, the 9to9 has kicked my butt, the constant Menagerie War is driving me batty and I just want a do-over and go back to the days where I could sleep late and not have to worry about "Crap - I need to get my azz up so Sir Pees Alot doesn't christen Shadow's blanket!" However I have a few things that are makin' me go "Hot Damn!"

Yeah, that's about it in a nutshell. Thrilling, huh? So how are y'all doing?

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:52 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------